Pizzagate

• A little DDOS attempt?

Page hit spike

• CHRIS CORNELL – Was Going To Expose “PedoGate”

TMD has learned today from a source that Chris was allegedly going to help expose the goings-on in Mena, Arkansas, where it’s been alleged that a cocaine and child trafficking ring tied to the Clinton’s has been operating.

Did Chris really want to die by his own hand? Or did he simply ask too many questions about PedoGate?

The late vocalist was fully anticipating SOUNDGARDEN’s next concert stop after Detroit … and shared his feelings with the crowd during his last rock show.

The frontman had a spirited moment with the audience. “I love you guys up there on the top shelf, but you got to f–king stand up and show me something,” the singer joked to the seated crowd in the upper seats. “I have bragged about Detroit crowds for 30 years, so stand the f–k up and make some noise.” View video HERE.

Later on, Chris and the band were about to start an encore that final gig, then he went on about how amazing Detroit fans had been, saying, “I feel a little bit sorry for the next f***ing place we play.” They were set to play Friday in Columbus, Ohio and Chris joked he’ll have to tell fans there, “You should have been at that Detroit show. That crowd was something.”

So this clearly shows Chris was in a pretty good mood, and already thinking beyond Wednesday night. Chris’ wife, Vicky, stated for the record he showed absolutely no signs of depression or being suicidal in the hours before he was found dead.

The final hours of his life is what is being heavily disputed between a family that doesn’t believe he would have intentionally taken his own life and the Wayne County medical Examiner’s Office, which declared his death a suicide by hanging.

It’s important to note that among his many charities, he supported ChildHaven, which helps children and toddlers heal from abuse and neglect. Based in Seattle, Childhaven was established in 1909 by the Reverend Mark Matthews as the Seattle Day Nursery, one of the first 50 childcare centers in the United States.

http://themetalden.com/?p=56067

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2255-chris-cornell-was-about-to-expose-elite-pedophile-ring-before-he-died

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2437-chester-bennington-was-about-to-expose-the-truth-behind-chris-cornell-s-death

Chester Bennington & John Podesta are practically identical.

alt text

• Evidence Linking Several Los Angeles Record Labels, Venues and MILEY CYRUS to massive Sex Abuse 'Pizza' Cult directly connected to Comet Ping Pong

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2015796

• House Judiciary Committee requests AG appoint special counsel to investigate the following: Comey, Lynch, and HRC.

20 Republican Representatives have sent a letter to Attorney General Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein demanding the appointment of a Second Special Counsel to look into a laundry list of potential scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Loretta Lynch and many others from the Obama administration.

And here is the full list of things the "Second Special Counsel" would be instructed to investigate:

1. Then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch directing Mr. Comey to mislead the American people on the nature of the Clinton investigation;
      1. The shadow cast over our system of justice concerning Secretary Clinton and her involvement in mishandling classified information;
      1. FBI and DOJ’s investigative decisions related to former Secretary Clinton’s email investigation, including the propriety and consequence of immunity deals given to potential Clinton co-conspirators Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, John Bentel and possibly others;
      1. The apparent failure of DOJ to empanel a grand jury to investigate allegations of mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and her associates;
      1. The Department of State and its employees’ involvement in determining which communications of Secretary Clinton’s and her associates to turn over for public scrutiny;
      1. WikiLeaks disclosures concerning the Clinton Foundation and its potentially unlawful international dealings;
      1. Connections between the Clinton campaign, or the Clinton Foundation, and foreign entities, including those from Russia and Ukraine;
      1. Mr. Comey’s knowledge of the purchase of Uranium One by the company Rosatom, whether the approval of the sale was connected to any donations made to the Clinton Foundation, and what role Secretary Clinton played in the approval of that sale that had national security ramifications;
      1. Disclosures arising from unlawful access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) computer systems, including inappropriate collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to undermine Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign;
      1. Post-election accusations by the President that he was wiretapped by the previous Administration, and whether Mr. Comey and Ms. Lynch had any knowledge of efforts made by any federal agency to unlawfully monitor communications of then-candidate Trump or his associates;
      1. Selected leaks of classified information related to the unmasking of U.S. person identities incidentally collected upon by the intelligence community, including an assessment of whether anyone in the Obama Administration, including Mr. Comey, Ms. Lynch, Ms. Susan Rice, Ms. Samantha Power, or others, had any knowledge about the “unmasking” of individuals on then candidate-Trump’s campaign team, transition team, or both;
      1. Admitted leaks by Mr. Comey to Columbia University law professor, Daniel Richman, regarding conversations between Mr. Comey and President Trump, how the leaked information was purposefully released to lead to the appointment of a special counsel, and whether any classified information was included in the now infamous “Comey memos”;
      1. Mr. Comey’s and the FBI’s apparent reliance on “Fusion GPS” in its investigation of the Trump campaign, including the company’s creation of a “dossier” of information about Mr. Trump, that dossier’s commission and dissemination in the months before and after the 2016 election, whether the FBI paid anyone connected to the dossier, and the intelligence sources of Fusion GPS or any person or company working for Fusion GPS and its affiliates; and
      1. Any and all potential leaks originated by Mr. Comey and provide to author Michael Schmidt dating back to 1993.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/gauntlet-thrown-house-judiciary-demands-special-counsel-investigate-comey-lynch-and-

• Superbowl, Sandy Hook, Hampstead SRA (Alisa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcMyEUAJgQ

• Pinkygate: Pinky's WestSide Grill in Charlotte North Carolina, child trafficking, monsters, ponies and unicorns, human rights and equality flag (LGBTQ) Terry Bean, "pinkies ding dong" , my little pony cartoon murder & dismemberment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne2t_rMfzCk

3:42

4:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Us-FF577Y Local copy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAWI0yPYEwI Local copy

christian sign

• Thomas Wictor‏ on Hollywood Paedophilia.

I spent ten years in Hollywood as a music journalist.
    This was 1992 to 2002. Back then, print media was king. I worked for prestigious music magazines, so publicists courted me.
    The publicists invited me to millions of parties, in the hopes that I'd be more likely to interview their musician clients.
    I can't count the number of times that Hollywood producers, agents, directors, and actors asked me if I was a pedophile.
    Here's what they always did: They told stories about places where adults had sex with children in front of audiences.
    They asked me if I knew of any such places. When I said no, they'd ask if I wanted to GO to such a place.
    I'd always ask if THEY went to such places, and they'd snicker and say yes.
    When you went to their house, and they were going to show you something on their computer, illegal photos would pop up.
    "Oh man! How'd THAT get there?" they'd ask. I never said anything or reported them to the cops. The cops were in on it.
    You wouldn't believe how many celebrities get away with serious crimes in LA.
    Lindsay Lohan committed a carjacking, a vehicular assault, a triple kidnapping, and a high-speed chase. It ended at a police station.
    During the high-speed chase, her victims shouted at her to stop.
    "I'm a celebrity," she said. "I can do whatever the eff I want." And she was right! No serious charges filed.
    Hollywood's main problem is that the actresses will do ANYTHING to get parts. The men get jaded VERY quickly.
    Gradually most powerful people turn to the ultimate sexual taboo. Why? They've done everything else.
    It's 100 percent true that organized rings provide victims. Women usually head the rings. They can recruit more easily.
    In Sacramento, female lobbyists have sex with politicians. It's how things are done.
    In Hollywood, men prey on children of both genders. It's how things are done.
    That may change. We may see a new unit of Untouchables take on these monsters. Wouldn't that be something?

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/891857759267725312

• Jim Stone writes:

1. I am totally against the way the JEWS AND ONLY THE JEWS are funding the Islamic invasion of Europe. THE JEWS ARE 100 PERCENT RESPONSIBLE If anyone does not know that, and then claims I support the Islamic invasion of Europe just because I'll point out a few completely accurate facts about Islam, it can only mean they are not regulars here and have not read anything I have posted in the past.

2. THE JEWS PREDOMINANTLY RAN THE AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE, IT WAS NOT MUSLIMS.

The Jews run the slave trade even now, and even I busted them stealing children from Latin America first hand.
    A couple years ago I busted the Jews faking the Children on trains story - where supposedly they were riding trains from central America to the United states. I went out to ALL the rail lines, talked to the rail security from every rail company in Mexico and several witnesses (this took over a week of driving around Mexico) and I confirmed that ZERO children were EVER riding trains, the entire story was a HOAX. The rail security was confused as to where the children were, when they should have been seeing them go by on the trains. Most of them had figured out it was all bullshit. I even camped out by the train tracks on the main backbone to confirm it myself.

The scamming Jewish media really hammed it up good with this and I busted them wholesale. The following was confirmed FIRST HAND:
    To get their pictures of kids riding trains, they hired locals to climb onto abandoned junk trains that were parked on private rail spurs. All the derailments, to fit the story line of "stranded kids", were done on private rail spurs. There were not any derailments of any trains that actually did the route from Central America to the U.S. and no kids were actually ever stranded.

I did not rely on "internet rumor" or "uncle" for the facts. All was done by driving thousands of miles from location to location to confim it. AND THEN I UNCOVERED THE UGLY TRUTH:

The Children on trains story was cover for a massive child snatching operation
    White women that were "working for non government organizations" in central America were telling the children stories about how great it was in the U.S. and telling them they had a way for them there. The stories told were that all they had to do was ride a train, and it was all managed, they'd get in. The stories were spread in the communities of Guatemala and other Central American countries, to trick the kids and their parents into the dream of them making it to the United States. ALL THE KIDS DISAPPEARED FOR REAL. NONE MADE IT TO THE TRAINS.

After secondarily logging 500 more miles to confim they were not instead riding buses, there was only one awful conclusion to be had: Every last one of them was vanished without a trace and never made it to America. Where the * did they go? MOST RATIONAL ANSWER: To Yom Kippur ceremonies and the cuter ones probably got carted off to Israel to be sold on the international slave market. Anyone writing to me telling me the Muslims are the slave traders is either lying outright or is pathetically ignorant - the world's slave trade is presently centered in Tel Aviv, and is run entirely by Jews. Interesting it is that with regard to the "children on trains" that never were, None of them phoned home after "leaving for the U.S.", this was a theme from parents who's kids left. They simply vanished.
    After I published this with two youtube videos that outlined my investigation (now censored, obviously) and posted it prominently on this web site, THAT VERY NIGHT all the Mexican media said the cops busted all the kids and they were not on trains anymore. PROBLEM: They were never there to begin with, all they were doing is covering their asses. The next day, the Jewish owned American media followed suit. If the Jews were not running the whole gig, it would not have gone that way.

I strongly advise anyone trolling me about how Muslims are the slave traders to consider they are wasting their time, because you are not writing your crap to a casual idiot who happens to have a web site. In addition to Tel Aviv being the main hub for the slave trade, it is also fairly well known that the slave traders that brought the Africans to America were also virtually all Jewish. Even David Duke has done major reports outlining how the Jews ran the slave trade, and it is not because "he's KKK" or "he's an anti semite", no, it is because he simply was awake enough to know it. It happens to all be documented. And it fits, right in with Tel Aviv being the world's biggest slave trading hub to this day. If you can't google that anymore (it used to come right up) or if it does come up with a diversion or Snopes "debunk" well, what can I say? Google "does no evil?"

http://82.221.129.208/baaaasepaagea9.html

• Girl Taken From Parents By CPS, Murdered By Pedophile Foster Parents

http://yournewswire.com/girl-cps-pedophile-foster-parents/

• Jodie Foster recalls how a Hollywood producer arranged a private meeting to 'see her body' at 14

http://thefix.nine.com.au/2016/06/02/08/18/jodie-foster-recalls-how-a-hollywood-producer-arranged-a-private-meeting-to-see-her-body-at-14

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.