The Last Pope and the Name of the Lord

• “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” ~ Joseph Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda.

Coprophilia, in its figurative sense, does not describe the revelation of systemic fraud, but rather the acceptance of fraud and perversion as a normal state of affairs. On the surface it appears that the reference to coprophilia made by Pope Francis is only relevant to the suppression of investigation of paedophilia, but there is a much deeper thread involving the unholy union of the civil state with the Roman Catholic Church.

• Introduction

“I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into – no offence intended – the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true" ~ Pope Francis, December 2016

This idea is reminiscent of Paul's endorsement of the "powers that be":

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
    Romans 13:1

Paul also speaks of his lie.

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
    Romans 3:7

When did Paul lie?

The book of Acts, written by Luke, gives three accounts of the events on the road to Damascus concerning Paul (also known as Saul). The first is Luke's account of the events, and the second and third are Luke's record of Paul's account.

The First Account.

Here Paul is only told to go to Damascus, and Anannias is told that Paul is to bear the name of the Lord before the Gentiles. Also there is no mention of Paul being appointed as a witness.

And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
    Acts 9:6

But the Lord said unto [Ananias], Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
    Acts 9:15

The Second Account.

Here Paul says that at Damascus he was told by Ananias that he would be a witness of what he had seen and heard. Again there is no mention of Paul being appointed as a witness while he was still on the road to Damascus.

And [Ananias] said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
    For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
    Acts 22:14-15

The Third Account:

Here Paul says that he was directly appointed as a witness while he was still on the road to Damascus:

But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
    Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
    To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
    Acts 26:16-18

If Luke has recorded accurately (and there's no reason to think that he hasn't) the it follows that Paul must have lied about his appointment as a witness, since he contradicted himself about how came to know of it, and both of his accounts are contradicted by Luke's version of events.

http://torah.clonehost.net/paul.html

The Exsultset

The problem with bearing the name of the Lord is compounded by the Catholic Exultset, where the purpose of the candle is to honour the name of the Lord, but only the name of Lucifer is mentioned.

Orámus ergo te, Dómine,
    Therefore, O Lord,

ut céreus iste in honórem tui nóminis consecrátus,
    we pray you that this candle, hallowed to the honour of your name,

ad noctis huius calíginem destruéndam, indefíciens persevéret.
    may persevere undimmed, to overcome the darkness of this night.

Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat:
    May this flame be found still burning by the Morning Star:

ille, inquam, lúcifer, qui nescit occásum.
    the one Morning Star who never sets,

http://www.ccwatershed.org/blog/2012/feb/23/video-recording-paschal-proclamation-exsultet-plus/

What Name?

This theme of misrepresentation continues with Paul's rendition of the name of the Lord as Jesus

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
    Phillipians 2:10-11

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
    Romans 14:11

But this is not the name used by the prophet Isaiah. English translations typically render the proper name of YHWH as "the LORD".

Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I YHWH? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
    Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
    I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
    Isaiah 45:21-23

The Common Law

The concluding point is that Paul refers to confession when Isaiah refers to the act of swearing, i.e. the making of an oath. The significance of this is that making oath is the most significant aspect of the common law, although this aspect of the common law is typically misrepresented by "official" sources.

Lex terre: The law of the land. The common law, or the due course of the common law; the general law of the land. Equivalent to "due process of law". In the strictest sense, trial by oath; the privilege of making oath.

http://infogalactic.com/info/lex_terre
    http://infogalactic.com/info/common_law

• The fact that "Domino's Pizza" has two of the Podesta codewords, could it be that the guy who chose the name did it on purpose and understands the same code? Could he be a child molester or somehow be connected to child molesters?

Domino's Pizza founder Tom Monaghan is a Catholic devout and activist. He is the founder of Legatus, and is a close friend of Cardinal Bevilacqua, who was for many long years his ecclesiastical advisor. He still calls him "invaluable" and a "dear friend".

Cardinal Bevilacqua was found by a grand jury to have excused and enabled the sexual abuse of dozens of priests on hundreds of children at the Philadelphia Archdiocese between 1987 and 2003. He covered up and transferred an extremely dangerous predator, Father Romano J. Ferraro, who is now serving a life sentence. Three priests and a parochial school teacher were arrested for the rape and assault of young children in their care.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1431114

• Bodies and souls of people as merchandise:

Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
    And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
    The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
    And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Revelation 18:10-13

Verse 13 from Google Translate:

cinnamic and incense and myrrh and frankincense and wine and oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep and horse and redon and bodies and souls of people

• A child sex abuse scandal is unfolding at a school in Argentina where tormentors would allegedly chose their victims knowing the other children wouldn't hear the screams as they were deaf.

Two Roman Catholic priests are accused of repeatedly raping pupils at the Antonio Provolo Institute for hearing impaired children in Mendoza province.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4060750/Argentina-probes-sex-abuse-deaf-school-Vatican-knew.html

• Icke also claimed to have had a strange encounter with Heath in the make-up room of a BBC studio, in which the former Prime Minister’s eyes “turned completely black”.

Now, of course, let’s acknowledge the possibility that Icke was simply wrong or that he made things up. But the claim that Ted Heath was a practicing Satanist is made by several people. The notion of the Prime Minister being a Satanist might be disturbing, but again, Heath is only the tip of the iceberg. There are potentially any number of people holding high political office, including Prime Ministers and Presidents, who might well be involved in the same activity; and this extends of course through the royal elites, the intelligence community, and the various big money professions and is not limited to the UK.

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/12/ted-heath-just-the-tip-of-the-iceberg-elite-satanism-vip-child-abuse-networks-the-potential-collapse-of-the-state-2/

• Allegations of Hiss’ confiscation of organs, tissues and other body parts date back to November 1999, with an investigative report in the local Tel Aviv newspaper Ha’ir, which stated that medical students under Hiss’ direction were allowed to practice on bodies sent to the Institute at Abu Kabir for autopsy, and that body parts were transferred for transplant and other medical uses without permission from the families concerned. In 2000, the newspaper Yediot Aharonot published a price list for body parts that Hiss had sold to university researchers and to medical schools. A committee of international forensic experts was appointed by the Minister of Health to investigate practices at the Institute. It took two years for the investigation to be completed, during which time, according to Hiss’ former assistant and protégé, Chen Kugel, much of the evidence was destroyed. Nonetheless, according to Kugel, Hiss still had a huge collection of body parts in his possession at Abu Kabir, when the Israeli courts ordered a search in 2002.

https://steemit.com/organharvesting/@v4vapid/wikileaks-on-organ-harvesting-a-webb-companion

• AT LEAST 231 children at a famous Catholic boys’ choir in Germany were victims of physical abuse, a lawyer commissioned to investigate the scandal said today.

The Domspatzen, a 1,000-year-old choir in Regensburg, Bavaria, was dragged into the massive sexual abuse scandal plaguing the Catholic Church in 2010, when allegations of assaults that took place several decades ago went public.

The choir was run by Pope Benedict’s elder brother, Georg Ratzinger, from 1964 to 1994 when most of the claimed abuses took place.

Ratzinger has said that the alleged sexual abuse was “never discussed” in the time that he ran the choir attached to the boarding school.

Lawyer Ulrich Weber, who had been commissioned by the diocese to look into the cases, said at a press conference today that his research, which included 70 interviews with victims, uncovered abuse that took place from 1945 to the early 1990s.

“I have here 231 reports of physical abuse,” he said, announcing a figure far higher than had previously been assumed.

These ranged from sexual assault to rape, severe beatings and food deprivation, said Weber.

The reported cases of sexual abuse in Regensburg were mostly concentrated in the period of the mid to end 1970s.

Weber added that “50 victims spoke of ten perpetrators”.

http://www.thejournal.ie/regensburg-domspatzen-ratzinger-benedict-choir-child-abuse-scandal-2538826-Jan2016/

• Vatican police 'break up drug-fuelled gay orgy at home of secretary of one of Pope Francis's key advisers'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html

• Shattered faith: Nearly 100 sex abuse suits against Catholic priests rock island of Guam

Archbishop Anthony Apuron, 13 Guam priests and others, including a Catholic schoolteacher, a Catholic school janitor and a Boy Scout leader, are alleged to be sexual predators. Guam's Archdiocese of Agana is a defendant in 96 lawsuits. The complaints detail alleged attacks from 1955 through 1994 and claim some religious leaders knew of the exploitation and ignored it. One retired priest, who admitted in an affidavit that he sexually abused 20 or more boys, still receives a monthly stipend from the archdiocese. The accusations also ensnare the Boy Scouts of America, where that priest also served as a scoutmaster. The scouting group is named as a co-defendant in 52 lawsuits.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/08/04/guam-priest-child-sex-abuse-scandal/503680001/

• Pizza as a Symbol Connects "pinkygate" to Christianity, Cannibalism, and Child Trafficking

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2051102

• A 12-year-old rape victim was told by the headmaster of a Christian school "to turn the other cheek" and that "everything in God's kingdom happens for a reason", lawsuit files alledge.

The school is being accused of covering up repeated sexual assaults against the boy, downplaying the attacks and refusing to report a rape in a lawsuit that is seeking at least $30m (£23m) in damages.

The mother of the boy, who attends Brentwood Academy, a prestigious private school in Williamson County in Tennessee, filed the lawsuit in which she also accuses four eight-grade students, then 14 and 15-years-old, of having repeatedly sexually abused her son when he was in the sixth grade in 2014/15.

When John Doe talked about the incident to the school headmaster Curtis H Masters, he allegedly told him he needed to "turn the other cheek and that "everything in God's kingdom happens for a reason".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rape-victim-turn-cheek-christian-school-brentwood-academy-sexual-abuse-report-williamson-county-a7886716.html

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.