Seth Rich

• SETH Rich, a young Democratic National Convention staffer, was walking home in an up-market Washington neighbourhood, talking to his girlfriend on the phone when he was shot dead.

That’s as much as anyone knows for sure about the death of the 27-year-old. Why he was killed and who was responsible is now at the centre of political intrigue and conspiracy theories leading all the way to presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has suggested Rich was gunned down in Washington DC for being the “source” of a damaging leak that threw last month’s Democratic National Convention into chaos.

The so-called #DNCLeaks, a trove of 20,000 emails stolen from the DNC servers, contained explosive details of collusion between the Clinton camp and the DNC to undermine the Bernie Sanders campaign, as well as a cosy relationship between the DNC and media organisations including CNN, Politico, the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post.

The emails led to the resignation of DNC chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and a number of senior staffers on the eve of the convention, which was marred by protests, disruptions and walkouts by Sanders-supporting delegates.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/julian-assange-hints-murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-was-source-of-damaging-email-leaks/news-story/40cabac21d722f1f8d4d115f7788c460

• For the past several months, Democrats have based their "Resist 45" movement on unsubstantiated assertions that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian intelligence officials to undermine the 2016 Presidential Election thereby 'stealing' the White House from Hillary Clinton. Day after day we've all suffered through one anonymously sourced, "shock" story after another from the New York Times and/or The Washington Post with new allegations of the 'wrongdoing'.

But, new evidence surfacing in the Seth Rich murder investigation may just quash the "Russian hacking" conspiracy theory. According to a new report from Fox News, it was former DNC staffer Seth Rich who supplied 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks and not some random Russian cyber terrorist, as we've all been led to believe.

According to Fox News, though admittedly via yet another anonymous FBI source, Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, an American investigative reporter and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time. According to Fox News sources, federal law enforcement investigators found 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments sent between DNC leaders from January 2015 to May 2016 that Rich shared with WikiLeaks before he was gunned down on July 10, 2016.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

"Agree. Happy to talk to the David's. Call me crazy, but I think if we can survive the next month, it will be possible, maybe even straightforward to get our arms around this once there is an actual campaign. I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-

Related: http://forum.clonehost.net/post/575

• KIM DOTCOM KNEW SETH RICH, KNOWS SETH RICH WAS WIKILEAKS SOURCE. Statement on Tuesday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PENauWbAac

• HOST: We had a guest on our show, earlier today, who said, “[y]ou know, maybe because of all this confusion that you talked about, these, you know, supporters are confused, or, or, and don’t know what to believe, sources coming out of this, is it true, is it not, are people actually leaving this White House, is there confusion? -- that this Robert, uh, Mueller investigation will, in fact, finally shed some light on the truth.” Do you buy that argument?

NEWT GINGRICH: I, I don’t know. I . . . Look, I think it dep, depends, in part, on how Mueller, uh, defines his investigation. You know, uh, people talk about “[w]as there influence from Russia?” Does that mean they’re going to look at the $500,000 paid to Bill Clinton? Does that mean they’re going to look at the Uranium Deal that gave Russia 20% of the Uranium while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State? Uh, I mean, let’s go down the list here. Uh, at the same time, WE HAVE THIS VERY STRANGE STORY NOW OF THIS YOUNG MAN, uh, WHO WORKED FOR THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE WHO APPARENTLY WAS ASSASSINATED AT FOUR IN THE MORNING, uh, HAVING GIVEN WIKILEAKS SOMETHING LIKE 23,000, I mean, I’m sorry, 53,000 EMAILS AND 17,000 ATTACHMENTS. NOBODY’S INVESTIGATING THAT! Uh, and, and WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON? BECAUSE, IT TURNS OUT, IT WASN’T THE RUSSIANS, uh, IT WAS THIS YOUNG GUY WHO I SUSPECT WAS DISGUSTED, uh, BY THE CORRUPTION OF THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE. HE’S BEEN KILLED, AND APPARENTLY NOTHING SERIOUS HAS BEEN DONE TO INVESTIGATE HIS MURDER. So I’d, I’d like to see how Mueller is going to define what his assignment is, and if it’s only “narrowly Trump,” the country will not learn what it needs to learn about foreign involvement in American politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGoUFxh6pzk

• WASHINGTON – Former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile is the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into Rich’s death, the private eye revealed to WND Monday.

“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”

Brazile, who was also a CNN contributor and a Hillary for America donor at the time, was caught providing Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton with questions that would later be asked of Clinton at a televised CNN town hall. In an interview with Fox News before the election, Brazile denied leaking the questions to Clinton. But in a March 17, 2017, column for Time magazine, she finally admitted doing so, saying it was a “mistake I will forever regret.”

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombshell-donna-brazile-probing-seth-rich-murder-says-private-eye/

• Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich demands D.C. police reveal details of its murder investigation after reports claimed he may have been the source of Wikileaks emails

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html

• The mainstream media has decided the Seth Rich murder investigation is “fake news”, which means they are trying to cover something up. As I’ve written about before, the term “fake news” is used as propaganda to purposely distract the masses from the truth. Whenever the public gets to close to the truth, the mainstream media goes into a frenzy trying to convince anyone who still trusts them into believing a story they do not like has been debunked. The frenzy we witnessed last week by the mainstream media concerning the Seth Rich investigation was by far the most damning evidence I’ve seen yet that something is seriously wrong with the Seth Rich murder investigation. Meanwhile, the only mainstream media running Seth Rich “fake news” stories are the same news organizations who were exposed by the DNC Wikileaks and possibly Seth Rich himself.

https://medium.com/@trentlapinski/seth-rich-is-a-whistleblower-b348767699eb

• "[I am a] 4th-year surgery resident here who rotated from WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won't be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn't stay silent.

"Seth Rich was shot twice, with three total gunshot wounds (Entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergency where we performed and exlap and found a small injury to segment three of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots in the back exiting the abdomen),
    which we resected-12 cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn't hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning. He did not have any major vascular injuries or otherwise. I've seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he'd sustained a fatal wound.

"In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused with 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine. About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs [Law Enforcement Officers] and pretty much everyone except the attending [physician] and a few nurses were kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours...not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell.

"At turnover [change of shift] that morning, we were instructed not to round [check up] on the VIP that came in last night (that's exactly what the attending [physician] said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).

"No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending [physician] when he died. No code was called. I rounded [checked-up] on patients literally next door but
    was physically blocked from checking in on him. I've never seen anything like it before, and while I can't say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don't understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may...I'm just one low level doc. Something's fishy though, that's for sure."

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6btlpo/surgeon_in_the_seth_rich_homicide_contacts_4chan/

• DNC Affiliates Increase Involvement In Seth Rich Case After Wheeler Claims

I. Legal Representatives And Spokespeople For Rich Family Have Ties To DNC, Crime Connected Unions

II. Rich Family’s Statements To The Public Are Inconsistent With Those Of Their Representatives

III. The Investigation Into Rich’s Murder Has Been Marked By Incompetence

http://disobedientmedia.com/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-in-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims/

• Why Is It Blasphemous for Kim Dotcom to Testify Under Oath in Congress?

05/26/2017 09:41 pm ET

Nobody can state categorically who killed Seth Rich.
    However, Kim Dotcom isn’t part of any conspiracy theory.
    He accurately predicted Julian Assange would publish material considered to be “Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare” in a 2015 Bloomberg interview. Kim Dotcom’s words are forever archived in Bloomberg piece titled Kim Dotcom: Julian Assange Will Be Hillary Clinton’s Worst Nightmare in 2016.

Here are the specific claims made by Kim Dotcom, found at Kim.com:

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WASINVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-is-it-blasphemous-for-kim-dotcom-to-testify-under_us_5928d778e4b07d848fdc03d4
    http://archive.is/TbY41
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JxQx8Tlado

• It’s not just about Seth Rich. Applied Mathematics indicates a virtual 100% probability of a coverup of the Seth Rich murder (and at least 6 others).

https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/quick-mortality-probability-calculator/

• When Rich was killed in 2016, WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, called for an investigation into the homicide. Why would a wanted man, holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy in London care at all who killed the Washington, DC-based staffer? That question remains unanswered, but some believe he was the source of the DNC database of emails which, arguably, cost Hillary Clinton the 2016 presidential election.

Now, a petition has been created to force the president’s hand to open an official investigation, called, “WE THE PEOPLE ASK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CALL ON CONGRESS TO ACT ON AN ISSUE.” The petition is asking the President to, “Appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the murder of Seth Rich, the alleged Wikileaks email leaker.” The petition was created by someone only known as “J.F.” on May 19, 2017. Already, over 25,000 signatures have been obtained of the needed 100,000, requesting the White House to open an official investigation into his killing. The petition reads:

On July 10, 2016, Seth Rich was shot twice in the early morning as he walked back to his house in Washington D.C. Immediately after the crime, the death was called an armed robbery… but none of Seth Rich’s belongings were taken from him.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the family, said that there was evidence Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks and that law enforcement were covering this up. MSM is not covering this murder, instead pushing it to the side, so it is now up to us.

The facts do not add up, law enforcement stopped covering the crime, and now it is time for us to fight for justice. Seth Rich deserves this.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/white-house-petition-investigate-seth-rich-murder-goes-viral-reward-tops-345k.html

• If this were a botched robbery, why was nothing (wallet with lots of cash, smartphone, expensive watch/jewelry) not stolen? What evidence at all exists of a robbery? Why did the police not interview staff at Lou’s City Bar (where Rich was last seen alive)?

What did Seth Rich do from the time he left the bar at about 1:45 am until he was killed at about 4:20 am?

What happened to the video from Flagler Market, that would have captured the events with its four cameras given that the shooting occurred across the street and well in view of its security cameras? The parents mention the video in an interview and that it was supposedly collected, so why have the police not released it asking for help in finding the killers?

What of the other many cameras posted in the Bloomingdale neighborhood which could have captured evidence related to the crime as the perpetrators entered and exited the neighborhood?

What happened to the body cam footage on at least three responding officers? It shows in the police report but somehow cannot be produced?

Why was no DNA evidence collected given that he had bruising to his hands, face, and knees, which would likely have transferred DNA from the attacker(s) given the apparent scuffle.

What happened to Seth Rich's laptop? Apparently, it could provide evidence of a connection to WikiLeaks through Gavin McFadden. Statements by Julian Assange of Wikileaks and Kim DotCom both strongly support the idea that he was the Wikileaks source of the DNC emails. Why has no one asked John Podesta meant when he wrote, "I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker" in one of his emails?

Why are they not releasing the autopsy report for Seth Rich? How did he die?

Why does a 4th-year surgery resident who works at Washington Hospital Center (MedStar) claim that he was told not to visit Seth Rich on his rounds while he was surrounded by LEO? This resident claimed that the wounds did not appear life threatening (lower back).

Why is any inquiry into his death viewed as a conspiracy theory and not an effort to get information that could lead to his killers? Why is all evidence related to his case being suppressed? Why is there an immediate attack by people at the highest levels, including calls for boycotts, against anyone who is looking into this story?

Why did Donna Brazille ask about an investigator snooping around into his death? Why is the DNC opposed to people trying to find who killed one of their staff members? Why no reward offer by the DNC?

Why are all these strange connections of those orbiting Seth Rich's death not worth questions being asked and answered? How did a connection of John Podesta, Robert Robinson, end up as one of the first responders to the crime? How did Brad Bauman, deeply connected to the DNC and Hillary, end up as the family spokesperson, with the apparent goal being to stop any citizen investigation? Why did Jack Sava, deeply connected to the Dems and Podesta, call off all other doctors from checking on Rich during their rounds?

What was Seth Rich about to testify about in regards to the HRC emails and election fraud? Was this what caused him to be disgruntled enough to leak the DNC files? Was this the reason he was a potential target for elimination?

Why has the family changed its tone, from asking for public help in finding the killer to trying to discourage any investigation? Given the way this case has been actively suppressed, you would think that the family would question the official story of a botched robbery.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1928020

• A serial killer is likely behind the murder of North Carolina Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, according to forensic-psychology students and instructors, who spent three months investigating the homicide. Those researchers, who volunteer at the Profiling Project, an independent group, published their findings on Tuesday in an 83-page report.

The Profiling Project, based in Arlington, Virginia, consists of around 20 volunteers who are current and former George Washington University forensic-psychology graduate students and instructors. The report states that Rich’s July 2016 “death does not appear to be a random homicide” or “a robbery gone bad,” as police had suggested. Instead, the report says, the “death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer,” and that the killer is likely still at large.

“The person folks [should be] looking for and considering isn’t a robber who kills, but really is a killer, and maybe a killer that doesn’t rob,” says Kevin Doherty, a recent George Washington University graduate and one of the volunteers with the Profiling Project. “The fact that this person has gotten away with it shows a level of proficiency.”

http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-report-profiling-project-627634

• The subtle nod: Julian Assange on Seth Rich as a WikiLeaks source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mUcwmQWQOg

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.